Cookeville based litigation firm with a concentration in Criminal and DUI Defense.
Our core goal is to defend the accused; with a focus on DUI and Defense litigation. Call Now – an experienced attorney will go over your case and set you back on the path to peace of mind.
About Our DUI Attorney & Lawyer Services
People hire lawyers when things could go wrong, are about to go wrong or have already gone wrong. Specifically with DUI’s, the situation can go from bad to worse in a matter of minutes.
If you are charged with a DUI, you know after bonding out of jail the next priority is finding an attorney who can help. Your attorney needs to be aggressive in the courtroom and willing to take your case to trial if necessary. You need a skilled and experienced negotiator. Finally, in these stressful times, you want a responsive attorney who returns your call same-day and guides you through the process.
Feel free to call and ask about my proven track record. If you are too bashful, feel free to text or email me. I have gone to bat for my clients and won, time and time again. I do not take every case that comes to me, but I offer everyone a free consultation to help explain their options and ease their fears. Ten times out of ten I’m able to help you or get you to someone who can.
Every case is different, but we are often able to provide DUI representation for a retainer of $1,500-$2,500. My office is not the cheapest in town, and we never apologize for that. You deserve top-quality representation and we know “there’s nothing more expensive than a cheap attorney.”
For those of you not currently facing a DUI, here is some parting wisdom to help avoid calling me in the future:
- You do not have to answer any questions posed to you by law enforcement.
- This includes whether you have been drinking and how much.
- You are not required to perform any field sobriety tasks.
- You are not required to give blood for testing. Though the officer may still acquire a warrant to forcibly take blood and refusal will like result in an implied consent violation.
- If you do not feel free to leave, ask the officer whether you are free to go. If he says yes, then go. If he says no, then you are being detained and should ask to speak with a lawyer.
- Always comply with law enforcement demands to exit a vehicle, enter a police vehicle, show them your hands, etc. If an officer violates your rights, an experienced attorney can have your case tossed out of court, but we can not bring you back from the dead.
- Finally, DO NOT delay. Your attorney needs as much time as possible to build your defense and protect what matters most to you!
Disclaimer: Tennessee law requires that we inform you that this is an advertisement. The information found on this website is not intended as legal advice. Persons reading information found on this website should not act upon this information without seeking the advice of legal counsel. We cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you have been asked by us to do so. Visiting this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.